Thursday 8 September 2016

My favourite kids film of all time has to be Toy Story. Toy Story is my favourite film as Jessie is an independent and brave character. From a very young age I had been trying to be what the stereotype of a girl, so dresses and pink bows. I then watched Toy Story and Jessie showed me that it doesn't matter what other people think of you as long as your happy with who you are. Jessie wasn't anything like the stereotype of a girl she was bubbly and loud, she wore trousers and a hat instead of a dress and a bow. Jessie showed me that its okay to be different.

My favourite director's are Andrew Standon and Lee Unkrich. They are my favorite because the created Finding Nemo which inspired me to go on adventures no matter how big or small i am. Also that i can do anything as long as i put my mind to it. 

My favourite genre's are crime and action because you never know what is going to happen next as it is always something new. I also like comedy because even in a bad situation in a film they can make it funny just by adding comedy for example identity thief as even though it is a bad situation they mad it funny by the connection that the two characters have with one another.

I am looking forward to seeing Kudo and The Two Strings because it is about a little boy that doesn't think that he can do something but with a bit of help he is capable of great things. 

The last film that i watched was Home. I like the film Home because it is funny and it shows that with some help you can fit in anywhere, the main character Oh isn't very popular with the others but when he lands on Earth he meets a young girl. She thinks that he is just like all of the others but she took a chance and trusted him and in the end they became really good friends as Oh helped the little girl find her mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment